Thursday, October 8, 2009

The Truth About Health Reform


I'm sure proponents of Health Care Reform will claim this video has been "doctored" to discredit the wonderful health care reform bill now being considered, but this apparently was filmed during a session in congress and scary portions of that very bill are cited.

What Congressman Mike Rogers says is going to come to pass if something isn't done to stop this ridiculous bill and the money that will be wasted on it. Those adoring fans of our president want to take their lips off Obama's butt and watch this, although I doubt it. Avoiding the truth seems to be easier for them.

I believe people who are FOR this bill see this as a free ticket, but if you haven't already discovered the secret...nothing in life is free. This bill will cost us all, big time. I like my health care, I earned it, and I want to keep it. I'm sorry there are some who don't have it, but why not address that problem, fix it, and leave the rest of us alone? I have co-pays, but they are fair and reasonable, and I really don't give a flip if someone here illegally has to pay to see a doctor. Don't like the rules...then go home. Besides, if Janet Napolitano would stop discrediting proactive people like Sheriff Joe Arpaio from Arizona, we might be able to handle the immigration problem. I can't believe the absurdity of that action, but that's fodder for tomorrow's blog.

Please, if after watching this video, you still support health care reform, explain why, because I just don't get it.

2 comments:

Margaret Tanner said...

Hi Ginger,
I'm an Aussie so the Bill doesn't affect me. But I thought I would drop by and give you my support. We have a national health system here in Australia, and it is good, but of course, there are so many loop holes, you could drive a bus through it, so the system gets rorted.

Regards
Margaret

Sue McKlveen said...

I have a friend who viewed this video on healthcare, and can't believe someone would even consider supporting the thing, after viewing this video. What gets me is that congress gets their own insurance...and won't touch what the rest of us are having forced down our throats.

WARNING: I support the office of the President, not the person currently holding it!