Tuesday, October 20, 2009

H1N1 Flu


Lost in the reporting of the idiot dad who tried to report his son lost in a balloon is this little item:

Inmates to get swine flu shots

BOSTON - Massachusetts health officials have decided to give swine flu vaccinations to state prisoners before the rest of the population. FOX25's Bob Ward reports.

Does this piss anyone else off? What about school children who live in a hot bed of germs? How about nursing homes? What about the rest of us who abide by the laws, then stand by and see that breaking them gets you more privileges? Honestly, I think my grandson's life is worth far more than a rapist or murderer, and I can't imagine who decided this was a good idea. Massachusetts is known for being a liberal state, but WTF!!!

2 comments:

The Cookie Blog said...

Great Post. You are so right. A few years ago, my lovely state of Maryland gave computers to prisoners at the Jessup facility. The state did not worry about kids that did not have a pc, they worried about people in jail. Talk about twisted priorities. Its very clear to me, our tax dollars are not being well spent.

Sue McKlveen said...

They suck the money out of us all to give to those 'less fortunate' (read break the law here). I'm so sick and tired of the warped Robin Hood state, it makes me scream. Twisted is an understatement.

WARNING: I support the office of the President, not the person currently holding it!