Sunday, July 12, 2009

They Ignore US

As one individual, I have no idea what I can do that will stop the madness going on in congress. I've written to my Senators, and I blog to try to raise awareness. I'm appalled at how many people blindly follow this President and his administration and don't question what's going on. A friend forwarded this link to me, and I'm sharing it here. I urge you to listen to the entire video and LEARN. What you'll hear is frighteningly true. Bob Basso author of "Common Sense" plays the role of Thomas Paine to ignite the fire of change in America in this video. (Text taken from Youtube site.)
You can speak up now, or just resume following the rest of the sheep flock. To those I saw "BAAAAAAA"

No comments:

WARNING: I support the office of the President, not the person currently holding it!