Friday, March 8, 2013

I'm Back and I Hope You'll Join Me


Risking having my house hit by a drone, I'm back to share my disgruntled outlook with the Obama administration and the President in general.  I broke my own code today and posted a political rant on my regular blog, and I'm sure I'll lose some readers.  There are people out there who would rather keep their heads in the sand than know the truth.  I'll be sharing information and pokes and digs I find with you.  The president is a joke, and I for one, don't know why America isn't scared to death.  We're headed for financial ruin, we've already lost respect around the world, although he put his hand to the bible and swore to defend the constitution, he's hell-bent to change everything to fit his agenda.

I guess now I'll be labeled a racist, because every time someone disagrees with what's happening in Washington, someone plays the "race" card.  Honestly, I wouldn't care if he was purple, pink, or orange...the man is an empty suit that someone with big bucks is manipulating.  That's my opinion, and until he re-writes the constitution, I'm still entitled to freedom of speech.  :)

Hope you'll come back and stick around.

No comments:

WARNING: I support the office of the President, not the person currently holding it!