Friday, March 15, 2013

IF ONLY...

If we could amass a crowd like those waiting for the announcement of a new Pope, maybe we could do something about the mess in Washington.  I'm not comparing the importance of the Pope to the Catholic people to our President, but since I don't share their faith, I was more focused on the thousands waiting in the rain to see white smoke.

I guess the after-life is more important to some than the here-and-now.  God gave us brains so we could handle somethings ourselves and not drop everything in his lap.  Why can't we amass a crowd like this to protest the undermining of our constitution?  If only we could.

On second thought....I think President Obama anticipates something given the government's purchase of 1.6 billions rounds of ammunition and armored vehicles for use here in the US.


No comments:

WARNING: I support the office of the President, not the person currently holding it!