Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Bravo

I just listened to President Obama address the school children of the nation, and I thought the speech was well prepared and presented.

I'm so glad that most people took the time to read the original "agenda" and saw that the previous plan was geared more for supporting the presidency than oneself. Today's speech was the end result of all those phone calls and emails of complaint. Of course you realize you are now known as a right-winged racist for having spoken up.

I just hope before the Obama supporters point fingers and thump their chests, they realize that the questions previously given to the teachers would not have pertained to the wonderful speech we heard today. This is what it should have been from the beginning, and I don't think anyone would have found fault with his addressing and encouraging our children in the right path.

Kudos to his speech writer for preparing a speech that supports the argument of his followers who didn't take the time to read before they called the rest of us names.

Well, done Mr. President. I thought you were inspirational and encouraging, and I hope the older children take your words to heart. I just wonder what jobs will be available when they graduate. Members of my family can't find any now.

1 comment:

Sue McKlveen said...

I still don't trust him or his people. He was being closely watched yesterday, so every word was weighed before spoken. If his teleprompter had gone out, we'd have seen his real agenda and our children would be wearing brown shirts, just like the Hitler youth.

WARNING: I support the office of the President, not the person currently holding it!