Sunday, April 19, 2009

My Other House

Welcome to my other house--the one where I can be as vocal as I want without offending my fans and fellow authors. I actually don't consider myself an 'offensive' person, but evidently my posts concerning political issues rub some people the wrong way. I decided rather than risk losing fans who appreciate my novels and novellas, I'd be better off to establish a site where people can elect to visit to see what's driving me crazy. I guess despite Janine Garofolo's unfair labeling of those who participated in Tea Parties as redneck racists without a clue, she still has some adoring fans out there. Who knew?

Don't get me wrong...this won't be about just politics...but anything considered taboo on my other site will fit nicely here.

Stay tuned for more. :)

No comments:

WARNING: I support the office of the President, not the person currently holding it!