Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Change of Plans


Due to a request from my FAN, I've decided to keep this blog going. There is too much to do between now and November 2nd in an attempt to restore sight to those who are blindly following the current administration. If we don't exchange information and facts here, then I'm going to feel like I did absolutely nothing if things remain unchanged.

So, I'm accepting guest bloggers. If you have something to share, please contact me as mizging at gmail dot com and reserve your spot.

Remember, Silence suggests acquiescence. If you do or say nothing, then you accept what is. I don't, and I think that's been pretty evident. Join me in inviting voters to help "clean" house in November. It's our only hope.Let's join together and sweep out those who blatantly disregard the will of the people in favor of padding their own pockets. Nancy Pelosi doesn't need another facelift or botox injection and Harry Reid is rich enough at our expense.

Here's how happy the voters in Harry's home state are:


Here's the turnout:

1 comment:

Sue McKlveen said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!! THANK YOU! If we all do our part, we DEFINITELY can make a difference! You never know...that ONE vote that could push good moral values into office may be from someone who reads this blog. I'm so proud of you, Ginger!!! And thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!

WARNING: I support the office of the President, not the person currently holding it!